We held an Early Years Phonics Workshop in December, below are some of the parent's comments following this event;
- I really enjoyed coming to the phonics workshop, it is nice to see how well my son is doing and how he learns.
- A very good idea, we had a lot of fun. This will help me to help my child at home.
- Thank you for supporting my daughter, she is doing well with phonics. Thank you for inviting us to the workshop, it was really helpful and encouraging.
- Thank you for a lovely morning. I love being part of my child's school activities.
- Really enjoyable to be learning with my son.
- Good information on how phonics is taught.
- Always good to see what resources are used as we hear the songs and sounds at home.
- Fab morning session. Interesting to find out sounds as they are different to how I thought they were taught.
- Thank you so much for inviting us. We will practice more with our children.
We recently held a Big Breakfast event for Early Years which was a great success! Below are a few of the comments passed on from parents;
- It was lovely to spend time with my child in his school environment, a brilliant way to interact with teachers and the children.
- It was great fun! It was great to see other parents and see the friendships between children.
- Thanks for having us, fantastic fun and a great energiser!
- It was lovely to spend time having breakfast with everyone. A great idea, thank you.
- Brilliant! Really enjoyed it!
- It was a lovely morning, please do more events like this.
- It was great to see all the parents enjoying themselves with their children.
- Fun, exciting and different.
- Fab morning, kids loved the breakfast and dancing.