We held an Early Years Workshop to celebrate the Chinese New Year, below are some of the parent's comments following this event;
- Me and my daughter had a really good morning, lots of stuff to do and new things for her to try.
- Absolutely loved getting involved. There was lots of activities for the children and we both enjoyed it
- Great workshop, staff were good
- Very good for families to work together and do stuff in school.
- Workshop was great, I had fun and my son enjoyed trying to use chopsticks. It has been a very enjoyable morning.
- We had a very good time. I am really happy to be able to spend time with my child in school and take part in this activity.
- Great morning as always.
- Had a good time, really enjoyed it.
- Lovely session in school, some one on one time with my child.
- Lots of activities to get involved in, interactive session.
- I enjoyed it very much.
- A lovely opportunity to see my daughter in her school environment and assist her in activities. A nice way to learn about different cultures and traditions.
- Lovely morning, nice to spend time with my son.
- It was lovely spending time with my child in school.