For Nursery admissions please complete the form below and return this to school.
For Reception Admissions please visit
For In Year Admissions please complete the form below and return this to school.
For the purposes of this admission policy, Key Stage 1 includes the Reception/Year 1/Year2.
Full time registration for Reception places will be made on the basis of local authority online registrations prior to the school year of admission.
Key Stage 2 includes Years 3, 4, 5 and 6. Pupils aged 7 – 11 years.
Places for all Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 years will be allocated according to the following priorities: -
1. Children in public care (looked after children).
2. Children living in the school’s priority admission area who have an older brother or sister attending from the same address at the date of admission.
3. Children who live in the school’s priority admission area.
4. Children who live outside the school’s priority admission area who have an older brother or sister attending from the same address at the date of admission.
5. Children who live outside the school’s priority admission area.
Community and voluntary controlled schools will admit children with Statements of Special Educational Needs where the Statement names the school.
Notes about these priorities
· Children in priority 1 above may be admitted above the Published Admission Number (PAN). Our PAN is 29.
· If we cannot agree to requests for admission in priorities 2 to 5 above without exceeding the PAN, we will give priority up to the PAN to children living nearest the school. Distance is measured in a straight line.
· ‘Live’ means the child’s permanent home at the date when applications close or, if a significant house move is involved, the latest reasonable date prior to the final allocation of places.
· For children transferring to a middle school, preference within any of the priority groups above (up to the PAN) will be given to children attending a first school in the middle school’s priority admission area.
· A PAA means a geographical area determined by Kirklees in consultation with the governing body of the school.
There is no guarantee of a place at this school for any child in any of the priorities
For further information click on the link below